The best photo video maker with a music integration feature allows users to create highly impressive and engaging videos with absolute ease. These tools also come with several customizable features using which you can add texts, images, music files, special effects, or animation to videos. In this article, we will walk you through the best tools for PC.
Wondershare Filmora is a versatile photo video maker that facilitates editing photos or videos for beginners and professionals. It is a feature-rich video making tool that simplifies the task of making slideshow or video development across multiple platforms. This tool provides various copyrighted music tracks that you can easily integrate into your slideshows or videos to take them to the next level.
- It has more than 300 effects and 20 copyright soundtracks
- It supports major file formats
- Easy social media sharing
Image To Video
Image To Video is another prominent photo-to-video online converter. It is an ideal software for making videos and allows users to rearrange photos and videos impressively. It is the best choice for users who want to merge multiple pictures and soundtracks in their videos. Click here now.
- It requires no subscription
- Videos can be directly transferred to systems or devices
- It supports plenty of output file formats
Windows Movie Maker
Windows Movie Maker is a video developing and editing tool that allows users to combine their favorite music, pictures, or slide collection in a video. You can also record videos directly from a webcam and then merge them into the new file. It is equally easy to apply animation or visual effects or add soundtracks in the selected portions of videos.
- It is a lightweight platform
- It facilitates direct sharing to social media platforms
- Impressive visual effects and soundtrack integration
LightMV is a great video editing software for beginners or first-time users. It offers an extensive collection of customizable templates and visual effects that you can integrate into your videos. You can also add photos, texts, background music, or small clips to enhance your video’s overall quality. Being lightweight and user-friendly, LightMV is accessible to multiple devices on web browsers.
- It comes with multiple video templates
- You can save the videos in high definition quality
- Videos can be shared on social media accounts
Easy Video Maker
Easy Video Maker is a free video making solution that supports multimedia file formats such as FLV, MPEG, MKV, MP4, and so on. Users can access a detailed timeline to convert the pictures into incredible videos. This solution’s recording feature allows recording the screen without using any third-party application where you can integrate the soundtracks accordingly.
- Intuitive and drag-and-drop interface
- Various short keys are available for smooth editing
- You can add subtitles and music tracks as per your preferences
Movavi Video Editor
This video making solution has an intuitive interface and highly customizable features, using which you can quickly transform boring pictures into highly exciting videos. It also comes with a feature where you can stabilize or reverse a video to add quality to the same. Moreover, it allows adding various soundtracks or music clips to the videos by configuring its sound equalizer.
- It offers tons of premade intros and templates
- You can save the videos without any watermark
- It supports adding stylish filters and transitions into the videos
Avidemux is an open-source video making software that is available for Linux and Mac platforms. This software has a simple interface and various editing features that work brilliantly for transforming the pictures into magnificent videos. It facilitates adding various audio clips or soundtracks while editing the videos, and you can also add the soundtracks to different sections of the video. It offers the choice of video quality resolution from which you can choose the one that suits you most.
- This tool has a straightforward interface
- It has excellent encoding options
- You can save the videos in various quality formats
ShotCut is a cross-platform and fully-fledged video maker software that has multi-platform compatibility. It allows you to add various elements like sound effects, premade templates, filters, animations, and many more to a video. ShotCut is indeed one of the best tools to convert image sequences to video and add desired music content to it.
- It comprises of an intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- It has professional video developing features
- It supports several multimedia codes and formats
OpenShot is another video making or editing software that allows you to create high-quality videos from your favorite pictures. It offers a 3D editing function that you can use to enhance the overall quality of videos. Users can also insert multiple soundtracks or music files into their timeline pane. They can be inserted through the different layers of multimedia files like photos, texts, music, and many more.
- It has cross-platform compatibility
- It is available in multiple languages
- It can add various time effects and slow-motion effects to the videos
Corel VideoStudio is a professional video editing tool that is accessible on Mac and Windows platforms. You can access its robust features and quickly transform the pictures into eye-catching videos by adding special effects or music to them. On the plus side, it supports importing and exporting the video files into different file formats and devices.
- It has a simple drag-and-drop interface
- It provides various transitions and effects
- You can share the videos directly to your social media channels
The aforementioned are the top photo video makers with music for PC that you can use to produce amazing videos. If you want to have an excellent solution, then you can give Wondershare Filmora a try due to its advanced editing skills and easy-to-use interface. Read more here.