The Canon MG3520 printer perfectly fits your home or office due to its space-saving design and amazing printing facilities. This Canon MG3520 setup printer is capable of smooth printing and scanning. You can easily avail of the Canon MG3520 Wireless Setup here as this printer is Wi-Fi enabled.
If you want to use duplex printing or mobile device printing, then you need successfully accomplish the Canon MG3520 wireless setup. If you are looking for mobile device printing then make sure that you have installed the Canon Print application on the mobile device.
Most importantly, if you are a newbie with your Canon MG3520 printer then this guide will help you on how to connect Canon MG3520 printer to Wi-Fi. Follow the easy steps to accomplish the wireless setup for your Canon MG3520 printer.
How to Perform Canon MG3520 Wireless Setup?
You can find two simple methods for your Canon MG3520 Wi-Fi setup. Now, you can easily connect the Windows device through the wireless network.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup Connection Mode
Wi-Fi Protected Setup enables your Canon MG3520 printer to readily connect to the Wi-Fi network. Check out the requirements below to proceed through this setup mode.
- Firstly, make sure that the access point has a WPS Push Button. You may get the information about the WPS setup from the user manual of the device. Additionally, the network should be protected by the WPA security protocol.
- Ensure that you have switched on the Canon MG3520 printer. Tap the Wi-Fi button on your printer until you can notice the flashing lights.
- Now, press and hold the WPS Push Button on the Access Point for at least 2 minutes. If you can notice the blue light is flashing then the Canon MG3520 has connected to the Access Point.
When the Wi-Fi LED becomes steady it indicates that the connection is stable.
How to Check Whether the Network is Connected?
You can check the network status to be sure if the printer is connected to the network. For that, you need to print a network status page. Follow the guidelines below to accomplish the status print.
- Make sure that you have switched on your CanMG3520 printer.
- Place papers of size A4 in the paper tray of your printer.
- Press and hold the Resume or Cancel button until you can observe the alarm flashes 15 times in a row.
- Release the button. The network status page should start printing now.
- Check if the connection is ‘Active’ meanwhile. Look for that the correct SSID is showing up on the status print.
These steps ensure that you have connected the Canon MG3520 printer to the Wi-Fi appropriately. Let’s check out another process to Canon MG3520 Wi-Fi Setup.
Also, Refer to this Guide: Canon MG3022 Wireless Setup
Default Connection Mode
Besides the WPS mode, you can switch your Canon printer to the default wireless mode. Please go through the guidelines to implement the Canon MG3520 Wi-Fi Setup.
- You can find an installation CD inside the shipment box of your Canon MG3520 printer. Place the CD on the disc drive of your device. Run the CD setup.
- If you haven’t got the CD then you need to manually download the printer software that enables the Wi-Fi setup.
- A page will appear on your device’s screen. Opt for the Next option to continue.
Note: you will get two options to choose from. One option is USB and the other is wireless. As you want to connect your Canon printer to Wi-Fi, select the wireless option. Ensure that you have turned on the printer for further steps.
- Opt for the ‘Connect to the network’ option.
- A window named Cableless Setup should appear on the screen of your device.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi button when the Connection via Cableless Setup window appears. Check if the orange LED flashes twice in a row.
- Release the Wi-Fi button. The wi-Fi LED should flash now. Next, a green LED should turn on. After that, proceed with the Next option.
Note: the default network connection should terminate now. You need to wait for some time. The connection will appear after a while. You have to continue the process with the Next option.
- Now, complete all the preliminary settings like region of yours. Hit the Next option. Select the printer software that you want to install on your device.
- Again, choose the Next button. You need to agree with the license agreement launched by the Canon printers. Just click on the Yes option.
How to Permit the License Agreement?
You can’t use the printer software unless you accomplish the license agreement. Track the following steps to carry on.
- When you are on the next window of the license agreement, tap on the Yes option.
- You have to mention the module number of the Canon printer you are using. Here you have to provide the module Canon MG3520.
- Finally, you need to click on the Complete option to accomplish the Canon MG3520 wireless setup process.
These are the two mostly-used wireless setup processes on how to connect the Canon MG3520 printer to Wi-Fi. Hopefully, the guide was helpful.